Now, since this is only my second birfday, I am kind of new at this still. So, what is all of this birfday thing all about? Mommy keeps making me pose for pictures, especially near Tiki Ted. She did that a lot when I was a little puppy, but I am a big girl now, so shouldn't Mom be over this by now?
I wonder what else might happen? Do you have any suggestions?
Until next time, Arf!
Chai
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Chai!!!! I can't believe you're TWO already! Since I am two, I thought I could fill you in a little, OK?
This whole "now that you're two your puppy license has expired and you need to behave all the time" thing is a MYTH!!! Seriously! You can still do anything you want to!
Cake. I don't remember getting cake. I did get a Greenie, though, so there's that.
Other than that, being two is a lot like being one --- TONS OF FUN!!!!
Enjoy your day and give Genny neck grabbies for me!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher
Behave all of the time! HA! n Who are they kiddin???? I am too snarky for that!
Post a Comment