9/12/08

Introducing Bacci

Harro, everypup. Shiloh here to introduce you to our newest foster bro, Bacci. That word, mom says, means "kisses" in Italian and Bacci certainly does love to give her kisses. he's a big boy, but at only a year old, he still thinks he's a puppy. He kisses and crawls onto her lap for snuggles.



You'll notice that Bacci is not a husky. You may have forgotten that while we love MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue, we also love GSD's here, so we foster for Save A Shepherd Rescue Alliance as well. Guinness thinks that it is about time one of her cousins got to come into the house and I like him a lot too. He's very playful and we wrestle a lot. I cannot wait until his kennel cough is all better and we can take him to the dog park.



Please help us welcome Bacci into the Stoutino Inn and Foster Kennel. You'll hear more from him after her gets settled.


BTW, Chewy will be going to another foster home on Saturday, so we wish him a fond farewell and good luck finding a forever home too. It was sure fun playing with him too.

13 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Wooooo - Shyla says Bacci is a looker! Grrls.
ECHO

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khysses bakhk to Bacci!

Hugz too!!

Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Ooooh, he's really quite HANDSOME! How long do you think he'll be at your house?
Good luck to Chewy!
Love,
Ammy
PS: Shiloh - you KNOW I think YOU'RE handsome, too!!!

Randi Lyn said...

WOO Bacci! Welcome and hope WOO get better soon. And we wish Chewy the best in his new foster home, he is a cutie pie and we hope he finds his furever home soon.

Kayla and Maebe

Randi Lyn said...

Oh... and we have an "I Love Your Blog" award for WOO! Stop by our blog to pick it up. We love your blog!!

Woooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Kapp pack said...

Bacci is very handsome. Does he need a girlfriend????

TTFN, Meadow

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Hi! We keep visiting your blog but haven't said "hello" yet--Hello! We're neighbors (kinda), we live near Kennett Square. Plus, our human makes us foster, too! We usually only foster GSDs, though. But we think huskies are beautiful. We were at Hike n Howl. Maybe we'll see you some time.

Take care--
Jackson, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau

Mike and Mati said...

Very handsome Bacci! Glad that Shiloh and Guinness welcome you! Guinness is very pretty too! If I was there I would play with you (but I bet Dad would get all 'worried' about me over-doing it!) ... Enjoy your new foster home! -Rocky

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Welcome to the club, Bacci! You're sure a cutie!

Kat

Lindsay said...

Welcome, Bacci! You've landed in a great place, fur-end!

And Chewy, we know your fur-ever home is out there waiting for you! Good luck!

So Shiloh and Guinness, we have something over at our bloggie for you! Please come by!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Bacci - Welcome! You are in the bestest place you could be in until yur furever family comes fur you. I was once a guest at the Stoutino Inn until I adopted my mommy & daddy.

Til next time,

-Da Cosi-

PEE ESS - Great news about Dunkin! Have you heard how he is settling in wif his furever family?

wildtomato said...

Welcome, Bacci! Vespa says "Hi!" to another German dog with an Italian name.

Katherine and Pippa said...

Bacci is very handsome isn't he? I do hope Guinness doesn't forget about me though.

Paws up for Chewy and his new home.

You pups are really busy at the moment.

Pippa